NEWLY REDESIGNED Freedom Easy Ride II Wheelchair Elevator for Homes create safe access to raised decks, entries, or porches. Our wheelchair elevator is an affordable solution to wheelchair accessibility at home.
Wheelchair Elevator for Homes are Easy to Install and Maintain
Improvements on the Freedom Easy Ride II include an increased weight capacity to 750lbs, and the addition of the Guardian Light System which simplifies trouble shooting and maintainence. The same compact footprint and smooth, safe travel will make sure you stay independent and living in your own home. Ideal for indoor or outdoor use.
Wheelchair Elevator for Homes Feature:
- Tower located on the RIGHT at lower access
- Straight through platform (option to upgrade to 90 degree adjacent)
- Maximum lifting height 53”
- Weight capacity 750lbs
- Platform size:
- Straight: clear 36" x 48"
- Adjacent: clear 36" x 54"
- Solid guard panels and grab rail
- Straight: height 36"
- Adjacent: height 42"
- 1" ACME screw drive
- Constant Pressure Paddle Switch with Emergency Stop
- EMI Interlock included for Customer supplied upper landing gate
- Keyed controls
- NEW light weight rounded tower cover with 4 LED indicator lights for trouble shooting
- Auto folding ramp
- Speed: 10 feet/minute
- SealKore Exterior Grade Powder Coat prevents rusting
- Requires 115V AC
- Warranty 3-Year parts
- Oyster White
- Made in the USA
Safety Design Standards:
- Safety pan, final limit, ACME safety nut with monitor and non-skid surface
- Designed to meet ASME 18.1-2017, section 5 -Safety Standard for Private Residence Vertical Platform Lifts (need solid upper landing gate with interlock for full compliance)
- meets CSA B44.1/ASME A17.5 - Elevator & Escalator Equipment Standards.
- Upgrade to Adjacent platform
- Upgrade to larger platform
- Call/Send controls, keyed
- Add 36" Upper Landing Gate (left or right swing). Interlock included
- Tower brace
- Upgrade to Battery Backup
IMPORTANT NOTE: It is the CUSTOMERS responsibility to assure compliance with relevant building code and regulatory requirements. Read our Frequently Asked Questions about code commercial lifts here: https://www.freedomliftsystems.com/code-compliance