NEWLY REDESIGNED Freedom Easy Ride II Residential Wheelchair Platform Lift will create access to raised entries, porches or short decks. Our residential wheelchair platform lifts are an affordable solution to wheelchair accessibility at home.
User Friendly Residential Wheelchair Platform Lift
The Freedom Easy Ride II has been improved by increasing the weight capacity to 750lbs, and it now has the Guardian Light System which makes trouble shooting a breeze. The same compact footprint and smooth, safe travel will make sure you stay independent and living in your own home. Ideal for indoor or outdoor use.
Residential Wheelchair Platform Lift Features:
- Tower located on the LEFT at lower access
- Straight through platform
- Maximum lifting height 53”
- Weight capacity 750lbs
- Platform size:
- Straight: clear 36" x 48"
- Adjacent: clear 36" x 54"
- Solid guard panels and grab rail
- Straight: height 36"
- Adjacent: height 42"
- 1" ACME screw drive
- Constant Pressure Paddle Switch with Emergency Stop
- Keyed controls
- NEW light weight rounded tower cover with 4 LED indicator lights for trouble shooting
- Auto folding ramp
- Speed: 10 feet/minute
- SealKore Exterior Grade Powder Coat prevents rusting
- Requires 115V AC
- Warranty 3-Year parts
- Oyster White
- Made in the USA
Safety Design Standards:
- Safety pan, final limit, ACME safety nut with monitor and non-skid surface
- Designed to meet ASME 18.1-2017, section 5 -Safety Standard for Private Residence Vertical Platform Lifts (need solid upper landing gate with interlock for full compliance)
- meets CSA B44.1/ASME A17.5 - Elevator & Escalator Equipment Standards.
- Upgrade to Adjacent platform
- Upgrade to larger platform
- Additional Call/Send controls, keyed
- Add 36" Upper Landing Gate with interlock (left or right swing) OR
- Interlock for Customer provided upper landing gate (left or right swing)
- Tower brace
- Upgrade to Battery Backup
IMPORTANT NOTE: It is the CUSTOMERS responsibility to assure compliance with relevant building code and regulatory requirements. Read our Frequently Asked Questions about code commercial lifts here: https://www.freedomliftsystems.com/code-compliance