NEWLY REDESIGNED Freedom Easy Ride II Residential Vertical Platform Lift creates an accessible solution to accessing your home. Our residential vertical platform lifts all someone in a wheelchair or scooter to overcome barriers like a porch, deck or raised entry into the home.
Affordable Residential Vertical Platform Lift
The Freedom Easy Ride II has been improved by increasing the weight capacity to 750lbs, and it now has 4 LED indicator lights in the top of the tower which helps trouble shoot any issues. The same compact footprint and smooth, safe travel will make sure you stay independent and living in your own home. Ideal for indoor or outdoor use.
Residential Vertical Platform Lift Features:
- Tower located on the LEFT at lower access
- 90 degree platform
- Maximum lifting height 53”
- Weight capacity 750lbs
- Platform is clear 36" x 54"
- 42" high solid guard panels and grab rail
- 1" ACME screw drive
- Constant Pressure Paddle Switch with Emergency Stop
- EMI Interlock included for Customer supplied upper landing gate
- Keyed controls
- NEW light weight rounded tower cover with 4 LED indicator lights for trouble shooting
- Auto folding ramp
- Speed: 10 feet/minute
- SealKore Exterior Grade Powder Coat prevents rusting
- Requires 115V AC
- Warranty 3-Year parts
- Oyster White
- Made in the USA
Safety Design Standards:
- Safety pan, final limit, ACME safety nut with monitor and non-skid surface
- Designed to meet ASME 18.1-2017, section 5 -Safety Standard for Private Residence Vertical Platform Lifts (need solid upper landing gate with interlock for full compliance)
- meets CSA B44.1/ASME A17.5 - Elevator & Escalator Equipment Standards.
- Call/Send controls, keyed
- Add 42" wide Upper Landing Gate (interlock included)
- Upgrade to DC Power
IMPORTANT NOTE: It is the CUSTOMERS responsibility to assure compliance with relevant building code and regulatory requirements. Read our Frequently Asked Questions about code commercial lifts here: https://www.freedomliftsystems.com/code-compliance