NEWLY REDESIGNED Freedom Easy Ride II Wheelchair Porch Lift for Home access creates an accessible solution to accessing your home. Our wheelchair porch lift for Home helps someone in a wheelchair or scooter to overcome barriers like a porch, deck or raised entry into the home.
Affordable Wheelchair Porch Lift for Home
The Freedom Easy Ride II has been improved by increasing the weight capacity to 750lbs, and it now has 4 LED indicator lights in the top of the tower which helps trouble shoot any issues. The same compact footprint and smooth, safe travel will make sure you stay independent and living in your own home. Ideal for indoor or outdoor use.
Wheelchair Porch LIft Features:
- Tower located on the RIGHT at lower access
- 90 degree platform
- Maximum lifting height 77”
- Weight capacity 750lbs
- Platform is clear 36" x 54"
- 42" high solid guard panels and grab rail
- 1" ACME screw drive
- Constant Pressure Paddle Switch with Emergency Stop
- EMI Interlock included for Customer supplied upper landing gate
- Keyed controls
- NEW light weight rounded tower cover with 4 LED indicator lights for trouble shooting
- Auto folding ramp
- Speed: 10 feet/minute
- SealKore Exterior Grade Powder Coat prevents rusting
- Requires 115V AC
- Warranty 3-Year parts
- Oyster White
- Made in the USA
Safety Design Standards:
- Safety pan, final limit, ACME safety nut with monitor and non-skid surface
- Designed to meet ASME 18.1-2017, section 5 -Safety Standard for Private Residence Vertical Platform Lifts (need solid upper landing gate with interlock for full compliance)
- meets CSA B44.1/ASME A17.5 - Elevator & Escalator Equipment Standards.
- Call/Send controls, keyed
- Add 42" Upper Landing Gate (left or right swing). Interlocks included.
- Tower brace
- Upgrade to Battery Backup
IMPORTANT NOTE: It is the CUSTOMERS responsibility to assure compliance with relevant building code and regulatory requirements. Read our Frequently Asked Questions about code commercial lifts here: https://www.freedomliftsystems.com/code-compliance